COMMENTS FROM THE GUEST BOOK
In this profession and industry I have learned that if you build a great experience, guests will tell each other about it whether it is in an online review, a travel blog or if they took the time to write it down in the guestbook. I have been fortunate enough to have a number of guests write kind words in my guestbook and I thought I would share some of their thoughts on their stays.
- “I am excited for what you are doing and what you have ahead of you”
- “We really enjoyed the peaceful and relaxing time spent in this beautiful house”
- “Jocelyn is thoughtful, caring and always looking for new ways to make each stay enjoyable”
- “Great home away from home”
- “Beautiful retreat. Very relaxing and peaceful”
- “You made our 10th Anniversary so special”
- “Your presence is such a delight”
- “The house is stunning and the food was incredible”
- “The service was five star”
These reviews come from our guest books at Heathcote Haven. Whether the comments are on-line or from our book, I am forever grateful to my guests for taking the time to write about their stays. Many of our first time guests credit these comments in their decision to choose Heathcote Haven Bed and Breakfast.
More testimonials and reviews at Heathcote Haven Bed and Breakfast on Trip Advisor.